Bobbi Brown eye creams

mazuha

GO STEELERS!!!!
Feb 4, 2007
I got a sample of the Hydrating eye cream the other day with my concealer and really liked it--I want to order a full jar but I'm concerned about it being too heavy for me. Heavy eye creams cause me to get milia--I had that issue with the MaryKay eye creams--they also have the Extra eye balm which you are supposed to use at night--since my skin under my eye is thin and dry, I need some type of cream to help this area. Plus if I order both I get free shipping, lol! Any opinions? TIA!

Amy

I like their Hydrating eye cream. Hydrating without being oily, smells decent and not overly empowering, and works beautifully.

I don't use the Extra balm 'cos I'm only 18, and it'll probably be too rich for me.

[vogue];5800427 said:
I like their Hydrating eye cream. Hydrating without being oily, smells decent and not overly empowering, and works beautifully.

I don't use the Extra balm 'cos I'm only 18, and it'll probably be too rich for me.

Thank you--I'm going to order it. I need to see more opinions of the Extra eye balm so perhaps I'll check out makeupalley.com to see if anyone likes it or not!

Amy

p.s. ahhh, to be 18 again!!! :jammin:

I use the hydrating eye cream during the day and the eye balm at night - love both of them! And I am also prone to milia when my eye treatments are too rich.

Good choice - I use the hydrating eye cream every morning and love it. It makes my undereye concealor go on much more smoothly. Then I set both with Mineral Veil, and put my powder foundation over it. I think you'll like it. Keep us posted on the eye balm if you order that - I haven't tried it, but am unimpressed with my current night eye treatment, so I'm up for something new!

I love her eye creams her hydrating is nice and light but still moisturizing.
when you use the extra eye balm a little goes a looong way. just a little on your middle or ring fingers rub them together to warm the balm just a little then press onto your under eyes. its wonderful:love: I have a tendency when I use it to pack it on becuase I love the feel and look of my under eyes in the morning.

they are both marvelous I love her skin care enjoy!