Bobbi Brown beach

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I changed my summer perfume from Jo Malone scents to Bobbi Brown Beach. I have used this before. I love it. I bought the body lotion, scrub, shimmer gel and oil. It's nice having a bit of a change for summer. I will always love all my Jo Malone scents but now want to feel like I am at the beach every day of the week.;) Anyone else using this????

2. I had a bottle of Beach but I didn't like it and gave it away. I really wanted to love it too. Glad you like it!!

3. I love it! I had a bottle last summer and went through it all, haha

4. I love the "sand" bar, it's so cute and a decent exfoliator.

5. I use Bobbi Brown Beach all the time! I am on my third bottle...:heart: it!

I also love her Almost Bare and Bath perfumes...Bath is my fave, with Beach a close second. It's the coolest summer perfume, and the price is great.

PS: I also love Jo Malone's scents...you and I clearly have the same taste!

6. I liked it for the first few minutes, but didn't want to keep smelling like suntan lotion. I got tired of smelling like sunblock and wanted the scent to evolve into something more interesting.

It's very popular so you are not alone in liking it though!

7. I have the lotion and i love it, it lingers all day. My daughter however, comes in the room after I've used it and says it stinks.

8. I love the Beach scent, just like old-school Coppertone suntan lotion. It instantly transports me back to summertime when I was a kid.

9. I like Bobbi Brown Bath better than Beach. It has that 'fresh out of the shower' smell :smile:

10. One of my all-time faves! I like the light lotion that and soap that go with it, too -- they help the scent last longer, since it's so light. I like this perfume much better than the Clean brand, which smells very artificial to me.

11. I used bath, I liked it it's very fresh and clean. Beach was a little to strong for me and I still haven't tried almost bare.

12. I wanted a Beach scent for so long - this was a top 2 contender. But, the perfume smells like suntan lotion. Though I didn't mind, I know other people did.

What I did instead was make myself a Beach scented soap - it's in my shower right now, and I can get that Beach kick every day!

13. #13 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    Almost Bare is IMO the lightest fragrance of Bobbi Brown's...it's nice and clear, just like the others, and definitely more of a traditional perfume vs. Bath or Beach. :smile:

You'll probably like it, if you found Beach too strong. :smile:

14. Hmm...I have actually not tried the lotion and soap yet. I might try it next time if that helps the scent stay longer. I am about to get my 3rd bottle. Thanks for the tip!;)

15. yes, i love it. I also have the bar soap(with the sand on it) and body lotion.