BNY makes me mad

That is a really good idea; I've thought about doing that myself before, but I'm not sure the SA would be receptive. :s Do you guys think they would?

I mean, I think in most cases, bringing a negative experience to the SA's attention at least makes them more aware of your frustration. I think most negative experience is from plain misunderstanding.

It should work, just don't go confrontational. Most people take that route and become very threatening...like asking for their manager and trying to get them fired or written up.:yucky:

Shopping should be a fun experience for everyone. And Balenciaga Bag shopping should be an even more enjoyable experience. Right? :nuts:

Well, I know if I call and ask to speak to another SA and explain, they will give me back to him because they don't want to steal a commission so I probably would have to ask for the manager and explain what happened. By the way, I never got the additional photos today.

No they won't. Call and ask for *****. If they ask your name, just say a potential customer. ;)

I wonder if that was the same SA I spoke with two weeks ago? He was very rude to me, I had many questions to ask but he didn't seem to want to take out the time to help me, being that I'm a newbie to B bags and all.

Not good Allisonfaye. I emailed them to see what colors they have from 06 city, purse and day. And I am still waiting. I got a bag from them recently so its not as if I am emailing them to waste their time. :wondering

it's up to you - if you want to give him another chance, call and ask for him. if not, call and ask for an SA that everyone knows and trusts. either way, i sincerely hope you get those photos soon!

I finally got the photos about 3:30 (4:30 their time). The bag looks good but I am on the fence about buying from BNy due to their no return policy (or no refund rather).

ive emailed them, within the past 2 years probably three times. no answer on any of those emails to this day lol. a couple of the emails were about bags, the other about clothing. i dont know any of the sales assoc. names, because i have never actually bought anything from there, but last time i was in NYC, i stopped in there. the security guard, and the only sales assoc. (a guy) that seemed to be working that day were both super nice. in your rude SA's defense (because ive worked retail, and still to this day work in customer service)...ive had people call the store i worked at, wanting me to go around, hunting down item codes from the catalogs, seeing if we have this or that, basically annoying the piss out of me when i just wanted to tell them to haul their lazy ass in the store and figure it out for themselves. i mean, it wasnt my job to be "selling" them on stuff over the phone. however- the store i worked at pretty much had another store in every other city throughout the US. balenciaga has very few stores, so naturally you get clients who arent able to hop on a plane and fly over to the nearest balenciaga just to buy a bag. the SA's have to be able to work with clients over the phone, thru email, etc. and i understand your frustration waiting for a response, because youre excited about the bag and dont want to wait forever. sometimes stores that have items that carry such hefty price tags seem to have SA's that think they dont have to provide good customer service because the items will sell themselves. WRONG. the client should be treated like royalty -- or a celeb, for that matter, because its an upscale store. you deserve a SA who is willing to go above and beyond. i would just do what the other girls were saying -- call and ask for an SA with a good rep. after all they do receive commission. they should deserve it, right?
sorry for rambling. lol

I emailed them once and it took a week to get back to me and then it wasn't even pertinent to what I had asked. I now just try and get my questions answered on the phone, of course if I ever want photos the phone is not going to help...:oh: and I would have been just as frustrated as you, but at least you have them now.

I remember asking the same guy about leather quality a few months ago and he acted like I was crazy to ask such a question and that I had insulted his mother or something.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Ok it's not a laughing matter and I can understand your pain but I like the way you write :P And if he p*sses you off, why don't you talk to another SA? If he's not helpful, he certainly doesn't deserve your commission from the sale.