BN2274 saffiano lux tote discontinued?

ypph

Feb 23, 2008
Hi ladies, was at prada Melbourne store today, was told by my SA that this model is not a classic collection and prada has stopped production on just this size with strap. Can anyone confirm if this is true? I've been lusting over one and waiting for it but if it's no longer made, was wondering if I should explore another size instead :sad: any input will help, thanks !

yeh, not sure if it's true. Need others to confirm. I've also emailed Prada's client service to confirm.

I've had different SA's telling me that it might come again..so i'm not sure whose source is more reliable :sad:

BN2274 has not discontinued... it sold out of prada boutiques surprisingly fast (bluette and black) as of now only pomice and cammeo are in stock... i am sure they were redistribute it once it is reproduced, question is WHEN?

hi.. just want to inform u guys
i just got my bn2274 from prada marina bay sands (singapore) last week :biggrin:
they only have 2 colors at that time, black and talco (last one)
i got the talco one.. but now i think it looks like pomice. but the card says it's talco..
im a bit confuse now..

i was browsing the forum and prada estore and i think i have settled for the BN2274. Im still going to go in the Perth store and have a look at it IRL. I hope its not to small or too big.

For some reason the totes with the double zips (1801 & 1786 & 1802); the material seems really though and boxy. On the other hand, the non zip totes (eg 1874 & 1844) are abit more relaxed.

anyways the BN2274 does not come in argilla gray :sad: that colour is soooooooooo lovely. can anyone confirm that this is true or not?

also ANYONE who has a BN 2274 can you PLEASEEEE post a picture with it on your arm and also with the strap :smile: THANKSSS

Really for the same price at any Prada store in the US?

Yes, special order does not cost extra. I just placed an order for BN 2274 in red today. The store required a deposit of $900, and it will be ready in 8-10 weeks. My SA will call me once the bag arrived from Italy. I'm patiently waiting now...........