BN1786 Argilla - First Reveal

lisaclaw

Texas
O.G.
Sep 23, 2011
Live in TX but had to go to CA to buy my bag.

I have been looking FOREVER at all the bags, styles, colors but it is hard unless you can see them in person.

Dallas does not have a Prada store but we do have Needless Markup (Neiman's). Went to Neiman's to see the sizes but even their selection was small. Happened to be in CA visiting family when I stumbled upon Prada in the Beverly Center. I was in heaven. Looked at all the styles in person! WOW! And the staff was very accomodating.

I was worried about the bag keeping it's structure and opted for the double zippers to add some support. I do in fact put my iPad in them but really nothing else. Zippers are their only for support not real functionality in my opinion.

Then it came down to size: 1786 (medium) or 1802 (large). I am a rather large person (diet to come after these holidays I swear!) and tall 5'9". Even the 1802 seemed too big for me and I normally carry a large bag. I also realize my tendency to fill whatever bag I carry. I have an 8 yr old daughter and we joke that I am the pack mule for the family. Hence the larger bag would just get very filled and very heavy. So 1786 it was.

Now color. I like Papaya, Red, Nero, and Argilla. Papaya and red would be great additions but did not think a great choice for my very first Prada. So Nero or Argilla but which one? Everyone at the store told me Argilla was amazing and I already have about 6 other black bags so the choice suddenly was very easy.

And here it is!

Attachments

• Prada 1.JPG
    Prada 1.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 3,222
  • Prada 2.jpg
    Prada 2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,625
  • Prada 4.jpg
    Prada 4.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,593
  • Prada 5.jpg
    Prada 5.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,141
Love it! Do you know if they had the Caramel color at Bev Center? I'm on order for it at Neimans. I was going back and forth between Argilla and Caramel and love both these colors the best.

Love it! Do you know if they had the Caramel color at Bev Center? I'm on order for it at Neimans. I was going back and forth between Argilla and Caramel and love both these colors the best.

I don't know if they had Caramel or not. I know they had Nero. I looked at so many I can't remember what all they had.

Call them they were SUPER nice and helpful.