bn1336 vs bn1407

honeybeez

Apr 1, 2007
considering 1336 and 1407 is the same price now, Which one would u get?

i am wanting the br4552 as well, but joanna only has black. has anyone seen the cameo for this bag before? it is on the website.

please gals, i need opinions now as i need to get the package sent by monday. thank u all so much.

i wish i could, but my husband is leaving the states on 17 morning. so the latest to send the package to him is by monday morning. the bn1789 only have grey too.
it is the light grey as shown on the prada.com website

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that you cant get the bn1366 in time. How about getting Joanna to ship to you when it's available? Shipping worldwide will cost USD50 but taxes is applicable.

The light grey is nice but I will have issues with colour transfer :sad:

should i get the 1407 in brown degrade and put waiting list for the 1336 in black ?
or should i just get the 1407 in black instead and buy the grey 1336.

i really like the 1336. it is so nice when i tried it on. because i like the 1336 so much, i would have to accept the grey color which i'm not a fan off... :smile:

Omg. I was in the same dilemma, involving a black 1336 too.

In your case, u really like the 1336 n you don't like grey, so request to wait for a black 1336. Do you really like the 1407 and do u really like brown degrade? I think the brown degrade is nice too. U can't really decide so u are getting both but at least get one which u really like - black 1336.

Hope u will come to a lovely decision.

Hmm..i like the black and the brown degrade.
But if i dont get the black now, dont know when is the next purchase will be.
Then again the brown degrade is a special color... They might not have it anymore in future. Whereas the black is always there, right?

^right you are! i also think 1407 would be lovelier in color. for its size, i'd rather get it in a fun color versus just black. you could get yourself on joanna's list for 1336, that way you can lock in new decreased price! GL!

U mean just get into the list will do? Do i have to pay first?
Joaana is such an excellent sa. Too bad i cant wait for her to recover from sick. :sad:
Luckily naomi is helpful too. :smile:
I m planning to get the teddy bear charms to put on the bag. Hehe...anybody have one yet? Please show me..

Joanna is back. I got an email from her that my black tessuto bn1336 should be delivered today or tomorrow. I think you could just request to be placed on the list and probably you will need to fill up a credit card charge form but I've no idea if payment is required first.

I do agree that the brown degrade is a special colour. I did consider it for the 1789 but remembered I had 2 LVs in damier and monogram - technically brown colour so I still decide to stick with the black. Black is the classic colour so it should be around always.
I'm keen to know if bn1789 would be the same size as 1336 if the buttons are not snapped too :smile:

yes yes, she is very very nice and efficient. unlike others quite slow in replying emails and wasting alot of time. in the end, i ordered 2 bags as i could not decide which one.
so i got the 1336 in black and 1407 in degrade brown. :smile: solve the headache and misery. wondering why yesterday i asked many times again n again they told me 1336 only have grey. but suddenly today, joanna is here and she manage to get the black one for me. hmmm...

Hahaha. OMG. We are really similar. I couldnt decide so I got both the 1336 black tessuto and the 1789 black nappa. Joanna is a very very nice lady. I'm thinking of adding on a nappa gaufre wallet.