Bn1336 & bn1789

jojolai70

Jan 19, 2009
Dear all,

ok so i'm very new to Prada n basically knows nothing abt it except tat
i am deeply in love with the gauffre range...........

can anyone tells me what's the different between this 2 bags as i'm looking at pics of them in black n they looked quite similar....

TIA.

BN1336 has zipper closure while BN1789 has a snap button closure
they are quite different actually... but i can see how they look similar in pictures...
hth!

PS. post pics plzzz... for the eye candy factor... ;)

BN1336 has zipper closure while BN1789 has a snap button closure
they are quite different actually... but i can see how they look similar in pictures...
hth!

May i know which is bigger n are they from the same season?

Tks.

I believe BN1336 is bigger (and it's more of square-ish shape). BN1789 has more curve to it (wider in the bottom and narrower up top).

BN1336 has been around for a while, but by no means you're getting an old bag... they bring it back every season due to popularity.

BN1789 is new this fall.

Both are very pretty... Good luck deciding!

hth!

Hmmm, looks like i'm going 2 have a hard time deciding as i'm going 2 order from
Joanna as i have read many tpfers good review on her n my local store dont seems
2 have these 2 bags on display....

good luck!
I had wanted BN1336 as my first choice... but since there's currently no stock for it and it costs much more, i decided on the BN1789......... till much later... i shall get the BN1336 for my next buy......... heh heh heh :smile:

I have both, the BN1336 in black when it first came out and now the BN 1789 in bambu.

Love them both, but the 1336 is heavier and have no idea why it costs so much more as they both hold a lot.

Please make sure jojolai 70 that you like the bags before you order, as through a boutique it's return for store credit only!!!

I have BN1336 in black...tessuto version
and to say the truth...I never do zip it up because its such a hassel... chose it over BN1798 because I preferred the more structured shape...