BN 1801 cameo or bluette?

wlee917

O.G.
Jul 20, 2012
Hi all,

I'm sure most of you know the color Cameo and I'm debating should I get the cameo or bluette... Bluette is a dark navy blue but not close to black yet. I like cameo but also think that almost everyone has that color... Any suggestion? I planned on using the bag causally and might be for work a couple of days each week too...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403709515.238831.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403709578.246653.jpg

bluette looks delicious, although depends on what color scheme you want. do you want something that pops out like bluette or something neutral like cameo that you can pretty much wear with anything?

I have cameo and it's gorgeous. I get compliments on it all the time. I was debating bw navy and ultimately went with cameo. I don't regret my choice but also want to get the navy next!

I have seen both in-person, and I love the cameo but vote for Blue. I was comparing Cameo with Hazelnut double bag and completely ignored blue since its such a common color for me, but once I tried on the Blue I decided that was the color I had to have! Blue has a very "executive" look while the Cameo can go business or casual, I think. Both will go with anything you wear, so you can't go wrong with either. The gold Prada logo stands out more in Blue.

I have seen both in-person, and I love the cameo but vote for Blue. I was comparing Cameo with Hazelnut double bag and completely ignored blue since its such a common color for me, but once I tried on the Blue I decided that was the color I had to have! Blue has a very "executive" look while the Cameo can go business or casual, I think. Both will go with anything you wear, so you can't go wrong with either. The gold Prada logo stands out more in Blue.

I totally agree with your comment about the bluette has the "executive" look and I even think the 2274 will totally be a work bag in that color...

Thank you all for all the great comments and votes. I've always pictured myself in a cameo but why I didn't get a cameo?! That was a long upsetting story between me and Saks SF! I'm trying to like my bluette and will put on different outfits to see how versatile the blue can be..... After I bought this bluette (final sale), I was offered a BV Electirique Blue with 40% off, of course I cannot pass on that.... Hence I'm wishing this 1801 is in Cameo color now....