BMW vs. MB

1. From my posts on this forum people must think that I lead a life of indecisivenes... yep thats me! :shame:

So, what is everyone's thoughts on the BMW 3 Series vs. the Mercedes Benz C320? Thats not necessarily saying I will be purchasing either one in the near future ... well with me you never quite know! It depends on what they qoute me for a trade in.... and if I am ready to step out of my SUV. BUT....back to the topic at hand! Which one do you feel is the better purchase? Which one do you think looks better?

I have already test driven both.... and that didnt really help me... :lol: I need my reliable ladies and gentlemen of tPF! :flowers: I really appreciate any feedback provided!

ETA: Oops I forgot to mention that I am looking at the current model year. :Push:

2. Lisa--I would def. do the 3-series. I think that it is alot cuter:smile:

3. benz 320.

buy a bmw, buy a toolbox.. bmw engine is bad after 30,000 miles.

4. Thanks Couturegrl.... I saw a gorgeous white 3 series in a parking lot yesterday... they look fab!

5. :lol:

BMW = Break My Wallet...

Dayum straight!!!

6. :wtf: Oh My - thats not good! It would be a short term lease.... I am not sure if I would make it over the 30K mark but that would bother me. I already had one vehicle in the past have to be repurchased because it was a lemon I would hate to hate to go through that again.

7. We had two BMWs both that ran over 100,000 miles.

8. My ex drove a CLK. It constantly had little issues... my family has had several BMWs and have never had a problem with any of them. Aesthetically, I prefer the BMW.

9. My best friend constantly has to trade in her bmw every 30,000 miles for a new one.

I never have problems with my benzs.

10. M3 all the way:love: if you dont have kids, if you have kids i'd go for a 330 :smile:

Edited to add, my b/f drives a bmw and it has over 200K on.. runs great.Issues are wear parts, otherwise everything is great.

11. personally. i dont like the 3 series. the new ones are nice but its not as nice as a 320 merc..

12. The BMW is sexier, but the Benz is a better value IMO.
    We've owned both brands and the MB offers a better product and better service in my experience.

13. Im on my third BMW.....LOVED THEM ALL....They are under warranty so it doesnt matter if you are leasing short term(repairs)..
    I now have a BMW SUV which I love too..But i miss the sedan sometimes...

14. I love BMW. As for you needing a tool box...that must be her personal issue with a car if EVERY car she has she trades in at 30K mi. Mine is at 50K+ and runs like a dream. My bf had 200k+ and it runs fine (we both have 3 series).

BMW drives better, looks better, and I think overall is better

15. 3-series...although I am not as much of a fan of the e90 as i am of the e46.
    my bf is a 3-series addict! haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice