Blvlgari perfume?

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the vert (Green Tea) Extreme Spray is my favorite. I've been wearing it regularly for almost three years. It is a clean, fresh chypre that works well in warmer weather and for daytime wear. I layer it with the scented body lotion to make it last longer. The drydown is heavenly - it actually becomes kind of smokey/woody after about 8 hours. It is a unisex fragrance, and I'd love to smell it on a guy, too!

I detected a bitter undertone in the white tea scent that did not sit well with me (I've got a very sensitive nose!). Otherwise, the white tea fragrance seems to be very mild, almost anemic, to me. I'm not sure how good its staying power is. Fragrance is such a personal preference that I recommend you try samples of each for at least an entire day to experience the entire fragrance from initial application to drydown.

I like the white tea but it has almost no staying power and layer with lotion. My husband's asthma is triggered by perfumes so I have to go very subtle.

Ive been using the au tu blanc body wash and it smells so good! I really smell it all day on my skin. It reminds me of a clean beach towel while getting out of a pool! strange I know, it just has such a clean smell too it like laundry detergent! loving it!