Bluxcape's really humble collection

thanks ladies for the wondeful comments... the three additional bags will not be posted since I am about to move to WA next week and all the bags have been boxed already.......

Since the last time I posted here, I mentioned I will be adding four bags, well I had been busy buying for more goodies so here are the additional acquisitions I have made.....

First off, is my first Chloe Edith, just love this beauty.

2nd, is my MJ taupe tote..... love the color...

3rd, is my Gucci black tote (gosh, how many totes do I really need?)....

4th, is my very first Hermes purchase, it is a really pretty nice black 28 cm box Bolide.... (I want to buy more of such beauties but I guess I need a job first.. hehehe)..

5th, is the latest addition to my family of messenger bags, a Bottega Veneta black woven leather messenger bag... it is not as big as I expected but I love it as well...

6th, is my very first Chanel bag... oh, I love this beauty, mainly because according to the seller, the leather of this beauty does not scratch easily........ now, I want more Chanel bags in the future.. maybe after my 2nd Hermes bag? gosh, I really need to find a job now.. hehe..

so without any further ado, I present to you the latest addition to my family of bags... btw, I am waiting for two more bags, another messenger bag (Kooba) and a Chloe bracelet beaded bag... I think I am not gonna be buying any more bags until December of this year so... will be adding those pics as I get the goodies.. thanks for viewing my showcase...

Attachments

• Chloe Edith.JPG
    Chloe Edith.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 49
  • MJ-taupe tote.JPG
    MJ-taupe tote.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Gucci black tote.JPG
    Gucci black tote.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 50
  • BV messenger.JPG
    BV messenger.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Chanel Black hobo.JPG
    Chanel Black hobo.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 49
bluxcape said:
Since the last time I posted here, I mentioned I will be adding four bags, well I had been busy buying for more goodies so here are the additional acquisitions I have made.....

First off, is my first Chloe Edith, just love this beauty.

2nd, is my MJ taupe tote..... love the color...

3rd, is my Gucci black tote (gosh, how many totes do I really need?)....

4th, is my very first Hermes purchase, it is a really pretty nice black 28 cm box plume.... (I want to buy more of such beauties but I guess I need a job first.. hehehe).. (this is a a not a Bolide as i earlier said.. I had been browsing online for my next bag so I made the error.. I apologize)... sorry to the seller.. yikeeessss......

5th, is the latest addition to my family of messenger bags, a Bottega Veneta black woven leather messenger bag... it is not as big as I expected but I love it as well...

6th, is my very first Chanel bag... oh, I love this beauty, mainly because according to the seller, the leather of this beauty does not scratch easily........ now, I want more Chanel bags in the future.. maybe after my 2nd Hermes bag? gosh, I really need to find a job now.. hehe..

so without any further ado, I present to you the latest addition to my family of bags... btw, I am waiting for two more bags, another messenger bag (Kooba) and a Chloe bracelet beaded bag... I think I am not gonna be buying any more bags until December of this year so... will be adding those pics as I get the goodies.. thanks for viewing my showcase...

Oki Correction, It is a 28 cm box plume (the Hermes bag).. the Bolide is what I was hoping to eye for the next purchase.. hmm.. a Freudian slip.. hehehe... again, sorry for the error..... here is the bag again...

Attachments

• Hermes-plume.JPG
    Hermes-plume.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 54
heheh, thanks shoes.... yeah, the Bolide.. well, I am keeping my eye on eye on ebay right now.. a red one..... been dreaming about it too.... my gosh, my addiction is penetrating my dream world.. lol...