blushes ...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. omg the funniest things men say...

I showed him a pic of the newly aquired stephen bag on the forum.
    he turns around and looks at my monitor and says " it looks like a butt cheek. :wtf:

I'm like what and start laughing, he says yeah or two boobs in a small bra :wtf:

Are there any others that make these odd remarks ?

2. I'm not gonna repeat some of the remarks my husband has said!

3. LMAO! That's hilarious!

4. LOL texas girl

5. Omg! :wtf:

6. lol

7. LOL! That's funny! Sounds like something that my boyfriend would say! :lol:

8. If he thinks the pleats look like boobs or butt cheeks, he must have seen some pretty flabby, saggy boobs and butts in his time. :lol:

9. haha...that's so funny! but it guess it's true if you look at it at a certain way!

10. Butt cheek? Boobs? :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. Hmmm...I have to find the pics and show my DH ..

LOL..mennnnnnnnn

12. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I think my BF would like to say something like that as well :wtf:

13. LOL mens imaginations I tell ya!!!!!

14. Hahaha men!

I was looking at a Mono Stephan, and I go "errf, I want a Stephan"

He goes, "Whos Stephan?!"

I go "My new lover"

He responds with "Oh ok, buh bye ;["

15. Hmmm, I said the same thing about that bag...must be too in touch with my masculine side. :nuts:

My BF constantly says weird hilarious things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice