**Blush** For The Jake Gyllenhaal Fans **Blush**

"A fire destroyed a Northern California lodge popular with celebrities, abruptly halting holiday vacations for Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal and a dozen or so other guests."

Last week we got Evangeline Lily got this fire disaster, and now we got the Gyllenhaal siblings. Any one has idea who's joining the list next week?

===========================================================

source: Celebrity News, Movie Trailers, Movie Reviews from CelebrityWonder.com

http://www.justjared.com/2014/05/05/maggie-jake-gyllenhaal-makes-the-met-ball-a-sibling-night-out/

Jake Gyllenhaal hits the red carpet with his older sister Maggie at the 2014 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 5) in New York City.

The brother-sister duo has been spending a lot of time together lately and attended an event together just the night before.

FYI: Maggie is wearing a Valentino dress and Fred Leighton rings.

This year’s Costume Institute Gala Benefit – celebrating the opening of the Charles James: Beyond Fashion exhibition – is co-chaired by Bradley Cooper, Sarah Jessica Parker, Vogue editor Anna Wintour, and others.

Attachments

• jake-maggie-gyllenhaal-met-ball-2014-02.jpg
    jake-maggie-gyllenhaal-met-ball-2014-02.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 270
  • jake-maggie-gyllenhaal-met-ball-2014-03.jpg
    jake-maggie-gyllenhaal-met-ball-2014-03.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 282
  • jake-maggie-gyllenhaal-met-ball-2014-05.jpg
    jake-maggie-gyllenhaal-met-ball-2014-05.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 234
  • jake-maggie-gyllenhaal-met-ball-2014-01.jpg
    jake-maggie-gyllenhaal-met-ball-2014-01.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 229
Shirtless Jake Gyllenhaal is Ripped & Unrecognizable in 'Southpaw' First Still

Jake Gyllenhaal shows off his ripped and shirtless body in a brand new still for his upcoming film Southpaw!
The 33-year-old actor gained 15 pounds of muscle to play the role of Junior Middleweight Champion Billy “The Great” Hope, a “lefty champ who loses everything in a personal tragedy and is forced to fight his way to redemption.”
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jake Gyllenhaal
“Literally. I think [Jake] broke up with his girlfriend because he was just in the gym every day,” director Antoine Fuqua recently shared to Deadline about the movie. “He was training like a fighter. I had him sparring, really getting hit. I put him in situations where I wanted to see what he was made of. No one but fighters understand the sacrifice it takes to be a fighter.”
shirtless-jake-gyllenhaal-looks-unrecognizable-as-boxer-in-southpaw-01.jpg