Bluefly

artjen

Young @ Art
O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
I saw that there is an active Bluefly website again. I can't find much information about it. I was wondering if anyone knows any updates on Bluefly?

It looks a little sketchy to me. The original Bluefly was supposed to have been auctioned in May, 2019, but I cannot find any information that it was sold. The only way to contact them is by email. I personally would not buy from this website until more information becomes available.

It looks a little sketchy to me. The original Bluefly was supposed to have been auctioned in May, 2019, but I cannot find any information that it was sold. The only way to contact them is by email. I personally would not buy from this website until more information becomes available.
I looked for a phone number and couldn’t find one, only email contact.

Bluefly was apparently purchased by Gilt. Like an idiot, I purchased from them because they had a great price on a current style shoe I have had my eye on. They arrived today. I emailed customer service. We will see if I ever hear back.
1652987441316.jpeg
They have blue ink circles on the fabric behind BOTH logos. Do you think I can get this out with some detergent?

Bluefly was apparently purchased by Gilt. Like an idiot, I purchased from them because they had a great price on a current style shoe I have had my eye on. They arrived today. I emailed customer service. We will see if I ever hear back.
View attachment 5407681
They have blue ink circles on the fabric behind BOTH logos. Do you think I can get this out with some detergent?

Are you sure these are authentic. I did not think the raffia vlogo slide had white edges? This is from Saks: 1653008639841.png

My “source” is that I bought from bluefly last week and the charge on my PayPal says “Gilt Corp”
Based on my experience, I wouldn’t buy there again. My shoes had weird ink circles on them. I did get a response from the CS email within an hour which was good and I have the comfort of knowing PayPal will cover me if things go sideways.

My “source” is that I bought from bluefly last week and the charge on my PayPal says “Gilt Corp”
Based on my experience, I wouldn’t buy there again. My shoes had weird ink circles on them. I did get a response from the CS email within an hour which was good and I have the comfort of knowing PayPal will cover me if things go sideways.

Oh wow, that's really interesting. Thanks for the info. I'm very sorry about your experience but glad you're covered.