Bluefly will restock tomorrow at 6:31am

lpsimer

baggeek
O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Atlanta
Hey - just got an email from Bluefly saying that Spring 2010 merchandise will be posted at 6:31am. Yes, they were that precise. :smile: Hopefully will be worthwhile! I'm always up at 6:00am anyway so I'll be online checking it out right before I have to take the kids to the bus...

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Boy, this reminds me of the time when I got up at 3.01 a.m. (I'm on the West Coast) just to check out bags.

DH got so mad at me when he caught me surreptitiously 'checking' out the bags with credit card in hand.

He's a light sleeper so even my conscious effort to surf quietly does not go unnoticed.

:nuts:

hsensi

O.G.
Jul 28, 2006
EMMY there was a TON to choose from at 6:31, 5 pages of new bags if I remember correctly!

Jul 14, 2007
they have some nice tessuto bags, but the price is still expensive, does anyone know how much more discount on tessuto bags when boutique do their marked-down?thanks

hsensi

O.G.
Jul 28, 2006
I guess we know what you got! ;)

Did anyone else grab anything? I am broke so none for me...

lpsimer

baggeek
O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Atlanta
I was amazed at how quickly things went. I was tempted by another brand, but overall I'm just not feeling this season for any designer. It's sad, because I have a bonus with no bag to spend it on...somehow I'll persevere.. :smile: And the SA from Saks told me they are having a Prada trunk show in early April so I'll just save my pennies....

LoveCatsLots

Mar 5, 2009
PP, it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm :greengrin: with envy, but I'm on Ban!
I'm glad I didn't see that lovely pop up on Bluefly when I was looking! Don't know if I could have stopped myself from grabbing one of my credit cards . . . even though I'm on Ban.

:heart:

That's what I was saying......until that red one popped up that is. :whistle: