Bluefly reveal

lulubell77

Jun 17, 2013
Hi guys I jus got my all zip wallet from bluefly and I'm kinda disappointed :sad: there's a small cut in ine if the credit card slots it's not to deep but it's definitely a cut not part of the leather and there's sticky glue on one of the folds. Also the front zip does not open as easy as the ones in store. Here's a few pictures ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406672330.984976.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406672364.342161.jpg this is the cut ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406672389.360156.jpg
And the glue is coming out of this corner. It cost $475 plus tax no shipping. The color is Jaune Poussin

I love the color! I was sent this color bracelet by accident so I know how gorgeous it is in real life.

If they don't have another to send you to replace it, Maybe ask them to deeply discount it due to the damage? Just a thought. But understand if you can't live with it.

Bluefly is a pain to deal with. I bought a Givenchy bag and they sent me the wrong size. After many phone calls and emails they finally took it back. The bag was only 15% the original price. Totally not worth the hassle.

Bluefly sent me a Bbag with the wrong color hardware (and the bag had some other imperfections as well) and it was a long and arduous process to return it. And of course the color I'd originally wanted was no longer available. I feel your pain. :smile:

I love the color! I was sent this color bracelet by accident so I know how gorgeous it is in real life.

If they don't have another to send you to replace it, Maybe ask them to deeply discount it due to the damage? Just a thought. But understand if you can't live with it.

Thank you! I never even thought of asking for a discount...😀 I hope they have more in stock

Bluefly sent me a Bbag with the wrong color hardware (and the bag had some other imperfections as well) and it was a long and arduous process to return it. And of course the color I'd originally wanted was no longer available. I feel your pain. :smile:

I sent it back because it was damaged I'm hoping they see the cut and give me a full refund. Some of their deals are wonderful but I don't thank I'll be buying from them again. 😒

I posted this a few days ago in a dif thread about Bluefly selling a damaged (possibly used?) bag. The handles on this blue paon look a bit "broken in" and if you magnify the 4th pic, the left handle clearly has damage to it- a piece of leather has flaked off. If I paid that kind of $$ with the understanding it was a new bag I'd be very upset
http://www.bluefly.com/balenciaga-blue-paon-lambskin-large-giant-work-bag/p/336688001/detail.fly?referer=cjunction_2261907_11878518_tpfrewrite&partner=Gate_AFF_2261907&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=2261907&utm_campaign=11878518&utm_content=tpfrewrite&cm_mmc=cj-_-2261907-_-11878518-_-na