Bluefly Order arrived!

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I love them both, however, the security tag is still on the small one. I'm not sure I'll keep it, it's REALLY tiny. BTW, you can't see it in the pic, but the black one has a bow on it too. I like the detachable shoulder strap with it though.

The silver one is so staying!! :heart:

Decisions!

Attachments

• BowPradas.jpg
    BowPradas.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 194
Wow! I love the silver one!! I would say it should be staying. The black one is cute but it does look tiny. I want a black one like the silver one do they make it in black.
Congratulations!:yahoo:

OMG!!! That silver is stunning!!! I like the black one too..but I'm a freak for messenger style bags....LOVE detachable straps!!! Think about it..if still not in love..send her back...it wont be long before another one catches your eye...we're sick aren't we?!!! Congrats...just lovely!!!

Thanks, girls! I have decided that the black one is going back. Even though I LOVE the bow on it too, it's really not that practical. Not to mention that an unexpected gauffre fell into my lap today and it wasn't free, so back goes Black Bow!

I like both! The black is small, but has a messenger strap so it's great for weekend runs or trips. You can also remove the strap and use it with a dressy outfit, i bet. But if you can keep only one, then i vote for silver. It's cute and can fit all your essentials!