Bluefly: opened my package only to find.......

I'm so sorry! That happened to me when they sent me a pair of jeans (also in my size- how weird is that!) instead of a dress I ordered. I needed the dress for a formal event my husband and I were going to and because of their mix up I had nothing to wear! When I complained they gave me a 10% off coupon that didn't work when I tried to use it. I hope they fix it for you ASAP! I'm thinking of you!:heart:

OMG that is so horrible! I am so sorry to hear that! I hope your FB PT is still in their warehouse somewhere (so I can stalk you for it, LOL)!

What instrument do you play? I used to be a violinist. :smile:

:tdown:MICHAEL KORS tall fur lined winter BOOTS.....:cursing:

I have been anticipating the arrival of my GH FB Part Time. I was SO excited when I was opening the box, at the same time wondering why it was so huge....:confused1:

I am thinking :wtf: right now. The enclosed receipt states correctly that I paid for a Bbag, but why did they send me these fricking boots?????????/:cursing: (Ironically they are my size, go figure.)

I sent Bluefly an email immediately since they are closed. I was very firm and I asked how to proceed and how FAST could they get my bag to me b/c I need it asap. ( LOL!)
IF they say it is NOT available I will flip out on them. GEEZZZZZZ!

Thanks for letting me vent. The real bummer was that I lost an audition I should have won yesterday due to a fluke instrument malfunction causing my sound to suck which rattled me then I sucked :crybaby: This was what I was looking for to be my little reward.

Thanks again you all.......:heart:

I can't believe that happened ... I was really looking forward to seeing your pics of giant FB PT! I hope everything gets resolved right away ... that's why I hate ordering anything online, I really try to avoid it if I can (except for the giant truffle PT that was calling me:P). Sorry about your audition, don't worry ... your bag will come!

OMG It's like they don't even look at what they throw into the package! I once ordered these beautiful earrings from them... and they sent me A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PAIR that did not even resemble what I ordered. They sent me the correct pair right away, but come on, doesn't anyone check before items are sent out? I hope they resolve this for you!

:shocked: OMG! I can just imagine the shock! Someone else must be equally confused expecting furry MK boots! Hope this gets straightened out pronto. Keep us posted.

There were a couple of other tPFers who had the same thing happen recently.........very strange!! Hope you get your bag and sorry about your audition........keep your chin up :flowers:

That sucks. Especially if you don't have snow to play in like me- Michael Kors would be great right about now.

heehee~ *hugs* I hope they send you the right item quickly!