Bluefly made a boo boo - to my benefit! Here's how...

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
This purse is called Cervo Antik Bauletto in Talco. Style #BL0495. It retails for $1495 at the boutiques and department stores. I bought this off Bluefly last week. They still have the brown version i think for about $1200.

IMG_5313-comp.jpg

Here's a side shot:

IMG_5318-comp.jpg

Bluefly's mistake? They listed this beauty at $750 retail and I bought it for $540! :yahoo:

P.S. Sorry for the big pics... I've edited like a kazillion times.. it still comes out HUGE. sorry

I see one of my favorite things on a Prada purse - A luggage tag!!

Hee! marose28 - this purse is absolutely beautiful and a bargain to boot.

Now if they'll only list the gauffre frame for $600...:graucho:

Gung: Thank you! I feel like I won some sort of mini Bluefly Lottery.

Linpaddy: LOL, I know! Why do you think I included that side shot? :graucho: And thanks again for insisting that I should get the purse. If it wasn't for you, someone else would probably be enjoying this beauty. So, I owe you!

Thank you spendalot, valleyO, Graciella, purseinsanity, runner1, sckcs, and MzSherry.

I must admit I was on pins and needles while waiting for the bag. The description was all muddled. They called the bag white, but the description says beige. They also had a different style number for it. When I went to Saks, I made it a point to search for the bag and get the correct style number and retail price. When the bag came, I was so excited because it was indeed the same exact style I saw at Saks. :okay:
I never win anything... but this certainly makes up for that!:yahoo:

So moral of the story...keep checking BF! We never know what we find!

Spendalot - certainly!