Bluefly is such a tease!

sneezz

O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
They've got someone modeling the new pelham on the site but no new pelham for sale! :shrugs:

0903_ATG_H_FALL_LAUNCH_09.jpg

LOL I just sent you a PM complaining about how much of a tease bluefly is too.

I love the new pelham! It looks so cute in that picture!!!!!!!

I have to say though that I wonder why pelhams are so expensive. =(

I think that it's cuz they're very popular and they've got more design to them than say the horsebit (more hardware and the braided straps perhaps?).

That's true. It just frustrates me. Haha. I love them but then I think about how the d gold in leather guccissima is even cheaper than the canvas pelham, and I think "boo, I'll take the leather." I'd really love a pelham someday though! I love the old pelhams but I think I might like the new one even more... although it really is a completely different style, I'm surprised they are calling it pelham at all.

I have always hearted the old pelhams and I tried both the old and new this past weekend. The braided straps are quite rigid but the SA said that they should soften up with use and conform to your shoulder but then again he's a guy! The thing is that anything with double straps ALWAYS slips off my shoulder. I loved how the new pelham sat on my shoulder and that it was a magnetic snap closure vs the tab snap on the old one but I hated how it stuck out on both sides of me (the curvature on the bag). She was beautiful though.

Yeah I was a little concerned about how wide it looks too, I don't like when bags stick out a lot... to be honest I end up knocking things over with my purse lmao. (Clumsyyyyyyy.) Did you try on the larger size or the medium size? I'm hoping the one in the picture is the larger size but it's hard to tell.

I must say that I really like the new pelham shoulder bag. It was my first full-price Gucci purchase but I returned it a couple weeks later for the full moon tote (which I'm totally in love with). If this bag goes on sale this winter - I'm all over it!!!

Here's a few pictures I took when I had it. This is the medium size. I'm 4'11.5 and the large looked ridiculous on me.

Attachments

• ATT41754.jpg
    ATT41754.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 150
  • ATT41756.jpg
    ATT41756.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 148
Thanks for the pics flipchickmc, I love it!

I think I'm going to get it if it goes on sale this winter too... but since it just came out I don't want to get my hopes up.

I bet the old style pelhams will all be included though, I would assume. Maybe?

I don't think it will be included in the fall/winter sale, since it's such a new style and seems to be very popular. But gucci has done some crazy things in the past so it wouldn't be surprising if it was on sale. Ok, a little tip that I do with BlueFly to see how much they have a certain item in stock is, i put 99 in the quanity box and see how much is available. And from there, it will let you know how many they actually have in stock.

how often does bluefly post new items? i knwo they posted a bunch of gucci purses a few days ago and things starting selling out. I put a wallet in my shopping bag and the next day it was gone!

^Not often enough! I've never seen so many new additions until a few days ago. I wish they'd add new items every day! You really need to act fast as they most often only have 1 of each item listed. However if you check back religiously (as I have been lol) the item does get stocked again.