bluefly has new stock!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks Choo! I was looking at the Herbag on there all last night. :drool:

2. They had a black Birkin but its no longer available. It was around $7000. What does a new one cost at Herme's?

3. I decided not to look anymore after seeing some enamel bracelets lol!! I have enough...for now anyway....a 30 togo birkin in Boston 2 weeks ago was 6800 before tax....other leathers cost more. Can't believe they had a birkin on! I love the GP totes too...awww!!!

4. JAPSTER, your hubby can wear this to match ur beaver purse charm!!!!

You can have matching beavers!!!

its a grey beaver tree print silk tie!!!

beaver H tie.jpg
  5. Hey I got that in pink at H for my dh.

6. OOOHHHH, me likey the pink!!! Take pics pls!!! :drool: :wtf:

7. The black birkin is back up at Bluefly

8. doesn't seem to be there now.

9. does bluefly sell authenticate products, i read some of their feedback claiming it was fake

10. Ha! At $7,560 the bolide is currently THE most expensive item available on Bluefly!

11. it is pretty as well..

12. Thanks Moviegirl~! I'm sure my dh would love to wear Beavers on his chest, he always needs the extra long ties though because he is very tall.

13. I really like the enamel bracelets. Can't decide if I should get one. Anyone have one? Do you like it?

14. i just got mine today and it is really gorgeous