BlueFly has new bbags up - 9/1

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Hurry! They still have covered giant hardware day in black, brown; cgh city in brown and a rh work in black! I was able to get a couple and save an extra 10% with codes in the deals and steal section...

:yahoo:Congrats, wander!! But don't you already have an Amethyst something? Hehehe!

Thanks! It's funny you say that. I just got an Amethyst twiggy. So I have my first Bbag dillema! I have a sorta 'rule', only one bag per color (except for black). So, once the perfo day comes in, if I love it, I might have to part with Ms. twiggy! (or just keep both :graucho:).

Ps. Blufly has had a bunch of decent bags lately. I picked up my first Work, besace and GSH city, too. Now I need to be on a ban!

What style was the amythest? I never can catch anythign on bluefly because I am one the west coast! Argh I wanted the balck CGH city you lucky gal!!!! Will you post pics when you get them! Pretty please!!!

the funny thing about bluefly is that people hurry up and put them in their cart to make them unavailable... then after an hour bluefly dumps the cart and makes them available again. so, most likely, people get the rush of putting it in the cart, then an hour passes and someone else gets the rush ;)

so right now, someone is holding onto the charbon work and the saddle day lol... hit refresh in an hour or so and they will probably be available ;)