Bluefly Fendi Spy's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has bought a Fendi Spy from Bluefly? There has been fake balenciaga bag floating around Bluefly and I because of that, I don't want to purchase a Balenciaga bag off of Bluefly. However, now I have my eye on the Fendi Spy and have recently saw them on that site but I haven't been quick enought to grab one yet. Are the Fendi Spy from Bluefly authentic? Anyone that can provide some information will be appreciated. Thank you.

2. I bought a Fendi spy from bluefly back in December 2005 and it is 100% authentic. I also know that the Balenciaga debacle that occurred a few weeks ago is a relatively new phenomena: plenty of tpf'ers purchased authentic Balenciaga bags from Bluefly in early 2006 that were authentic. I can't vouch for the newer merchandise, but Bluefly doesn't consistently sell fake handbags. It would appear that the Balenciaga debacle had to deal with a badly sourced batch of bags by one of their buyers. However, bluefly does have a return for refund policy (minus shipping costs) with no re-stocking fee (last time I checked), so I would think it is still worth the risk.

3. please only post authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! sticky or Forum, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice