Bluefly extra 25% off Saturday and Sunday only

Material Mom

MaterialMom
Sep 11, 2006
I'm clicking on the link but its not applying the extra 25%off, is there a code that can be used, or can anyone tell me if its working for them or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks :sad:

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
Re: Anyone ever have problems returning at bluefly?
After they illegally sold me fake merchandise, Bluefly processed my return and credited my card very quickly. :Push:

I would never buy from them again. This is copied from another strand regarding shopping experiences at Bluefly.

Just a head's up that there is a whole thread about people's experiences with shopping at Bluefly-from fakes sold to not being able to get your money back in a timely manner. Check back two days and read them.:excl:

Pinstripes

Dec 2, 2006
Fakes from Bluefly? I had no idea. I shop there all the time. I've never gotten a fake that I'm aware of. What fake items have you received? Purses? Clothing?

Eugin

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Are fakes with particular brands at Bluefly or have there been problems with fakes overall?

ohmytote

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
at home
I bought a kate spade bag there and it was authentic. I never heard of bluefly selling fake stuff though. Is this recent?

Pinkie

Jan 5, 2006
I have heard of the fake situation, especially Balenciags... but I bought 2 boobie's this summer & a Chloe Paddington last week & they are all authentic. I would advise anyone to check their purchases carefully & know what you buying. I've never (knock wood) gotten anything bogus from bluefly and they do have a 3 month return policy which I have used many, many times.