Bluefly - designer bags final sale new policy

That's what it sounds like to me - hoping you'll just give up.

I would do a chargeback. They were informed that you received an item you did not order or want (whether it was human error or some sort of website error is neither here nor there), and they are still standing by "final sale" and dancing around your perfectly reasonable request to SEND BACK A BAG YOU DID NOT ORDER?! Absolutely not. After this long, a chargeback is in order. They have had ample time to fix this and have not.

That just boils my blood. Plenty of places with a "no returns" policy will make an exception if they sent you the obviously wrong item.

I had thought about buying from them before, but definitely will not ever now! What a nightmare.
Yea I'm thinking the same - doing the chargeback. This is so disappointing. I trusted this site because it was in the recommended shopping list of purseforum. Shoulda checked the reviews as well :sad:

Hello,
So they approved my request of return today. But they said they would only give me store credit not refund to my card! The bank couldn't do anything either. Omg at this point I'm just so desperate I don't wanna purchase anything from them ever again yet I'm tied up with this ridiculous policy. Every one please be aware!

I would take this up with your credit card/bank. At this stage I would leave it up to them- they'll credit you the money & then they can handle the dispute. Sounds like Bluefly just wants you to give up :sad:
I've just read your post. Thank you I'll try to contact the bank again since the last time I talked to them they weren't of much help..

Hello,

So they approved my request of return today. But they said they would only give me store credit not refund to my card! The bank couldn't do anything either. Omg at this point I'm just so desperate I don't wanna purchase anything from them ever again yet I'm tied up with this ridiculous policy. Every one please be aware!

I honestly think they made you wait this long if you paid with a bank card or similar because they very well knew that all you would be able to get was store credit. This way, they still have your money.

Out of curiosity, how did you pay? (Apologies if you stated it earlier on in the thread, I'm on my phone and can't look!)

Hello,

Oh no just saw this - that's horrible! Wow. I closed my account there...I'm so sorry :sad:

Thanks for your concerns lovely ladies! Just a quck follow-up that after countless stressful phone calls and emails (dealing with rude call rep.), they finally agreed on refunding the money to my bank. I'm still sitting on fire waiting for the refund but feel much more relieved now. Thanks for all the advices!! :smile:

Thanks for your concerns lovely ladies! Just a quck follow-up that after countless stressful phone calls and emails (dealing with rude call rep.), they finally agreed on refunding the money to my bank. I'm still sitting on fire waiting for the refund but feel much more relieved now. Thanks for all the advices!! :smile:

Yay! A happy ending...that's so great. But thanks for posting because it's a good warning against Bluefly...

Oh boy, after 3 long stressful weeks for you they are finally agreeing to do what they should have done from the beginning......so happy to hear that it is ending with a refund!:tup:

Shame on Bluefly!! I know this exact type of experience and their 'no refund/all sales final' policy has ensured that I will never shop there again. They really need to rethink their approach!