Bluefly - designer bags final sale new policy

Isn't Bluefly the site that had the Balenciaga super-fakes a couple of years ago?

I only bought one thing there- a pair of miu miu ballet flats and I suspect they were fake. I own a ton of then, but these literally collapsed and bled dye after one wear...was so disappointed. Not shopping there again.

Hi everyone, I really appreciate if you can help me out with this case. I purchased a Salvatore Ferragamo bag on Bluefly couples of days ago. I acknowledged that it was final sale, however the bag I received was in wrong size and their customer service admitted that the bag I originally orderred was out of stock and they blamed the website's system for the error. But they DON'T accept my return!! I've continued to contact them and such but nothing positive has been seen. Have anyone suffered through this and how did it turn out?? This is my first time buying from Bluefly and I swear the discount isn't worth the hassle..

Did you call customer service to explain the situation? That the bag you received is not the bag you ordered.

Not certain how you purchased....credit card? If so, I would contact my CC to do a chargeback.

Yet another reason Bluefly has become obsolete!

If you haven't already, Ask for them to escalate to corporate for return approval. I had a similar situation where they were at fault and after 3 reps, I finally found one who "fought" for me and got me the authorization. Others told me no return. I eventually got my money back. I also tweeted on their twitter page and it took them more than a week to even acknowledge it. Horrible experience period. Good luck!

If you haven't already, Ask for them to escalate to corporate for return approval. I had a similar situation where they were at fault and after 3 reps, I finally found one who "fought" for me and got me the authorization. Others told me no return. I eventually got my money back. I also tweeted on their twitter page and it took them more than a week to even acknowledge it. Horrible experience period. Good luck!

Good advice- escalating and/or taking it to social media always helps.

Thank you all for the useful suggestions!! I called them straight after I received the item, they

denied my request of return and even wanted to charge me more because the size I unwillingly got is

more expensive than the one I ordered. So frustrating.

I contacted them again today, insisting that I'd like a refund and they said they'd ask their

upper position then get back to me after 3 days. I'm sooo anxious. I paid by direct credit card

and maybe should contact my CC too.

I will keep you ladies updated! Again, thanks :smile:

Thank you all for the useful suggestions!! I called them straight after I received the item, they

denied my request of return and even wanted to charge me more because the size I unwillingly got is

more expensive than the one I ordered. So frustrating.

I contacted them again today, insisting that I'd like a refund and they said they'd ask their

upper position then get back to me after 3 days. I'm sooo anxious. I paid by direct credit card

and maybe should contact my CC too.

I will keep you ladies updated! Again, thanks :smile:

Let us know what happens!

I unsubscribed from their emails yesterday.

Hello, just a quick catching up here.
So after 3 days I had to ring them again today but they asked me to give them 2 more days. I don't get it why they're prolonging this. Is it so that I will give up ? I'm so desperate thinking of $1500 going nowhere :sad:

So after 3 days I had to ring them again today but they asked me to give them 2 more days. I don't get it why they're prolonging this. Is it so that I will give up ? I'm so desperate thinking of $1500 going nowhere :sad:

That's what it sounds like to me - hoping you'll just give up.

I would do a chargeback. They were informed that you received an item you did not order or want (whether it was human error or some sort of website error is neither here nor there), and they are still standing by "final sale" and dancing around your perfectly reasonable request to SEND BACK A BAG YOU DID NOT ORDER?! Absolutely not. After this long, a chargeback is in order. They have had ample time to fix this and have not.

That just boils my blood. Plenty of places with a "no returns" policy will make an exception if they sent you the obviously wrong item.

I had thought about buying from them before, but definitely will not ever now! What a nightmare.

I would take this up with your credit card/bank. At this stage I would leave it up to them- they'll credit you the money & then they can handle the dispute. Sounds like Bluefly just wants you to give up :sad: