BlueFly delivery MY FIRST RM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay , It is really big for MAM , but I love it!! I really like the color scheme. I think I just have to try and find new things to wear it with. I am officiallly a RM owner.:yahoo:I am little taken aback though as to some of the areas of the bag, like the threading. But, I figure its Bluefly, and for the price its no biggee. I LOVE IT!!

2. oops no pics, let me try again

3. Ok tell me what you think

SANY0002.JPG SANY0003.JPG SANY0004.JPG SANY0006.JPG
  4. Very nice bag! It would go with just about everything!

Don't you love the lining? Both of my Morning After's have it.

5. ok here is a pic of the bottom of the bag too

6. YES I love the lining. I think I am going to wear it today. I am waiting for my chameleon to get here in the mail.
    I just cant wait to use it though.
    I dont see anyone wearing a RM bag anywhere around here. So, I will feel special.

7. I hope that Bluefly puts that bag back up sometime in the future. Good find! The color combo is really pretty.

8. Nice bag! I think it is versatile w/ the colors. I like that lining a lot as well!

9. I really like it and you will bea abe to wear it with so much!

10. Congrats!!! I LOVE the fleur de lis lining! It's my favourit of all the RM bags.

11. congrats! the bag is beautiful ali!

12. Congrats! I love that color combo. Enjoy carrying your first RM. Good choice!

13. Gorgeous bag alistar! :heart:

14. Thanks girls!!! NOW IM HOOKED!!!!

15. Congrats! love it :okay: