Bluefly Customer Service

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WEll I must say I'm impressed. I ordered a lg Coral Bulga Butterfly from Bluefly a few days ago, that was $364 on sale and I had a $30 off code. Over the weekend I saw the additional 20% sale, so of course I was upset and emailed Bluefly CS. After I reread the sale I found that it only applied to certain handbags on sale. So fo course I figured I wouldn't even get a reply. Imagine my surprise this am when Sonia from CS emailed me, explained the sale, but told me she would credit my charge 10% (using the 10% off sale today ) so it brought it down another $36...boy how nice. I'm impressed! $298 isn't bad at all :yahoo:

2. Wow! That's so great. It's always nice to hear a good CS story for a change. Congrats on the bag. :tup: Enjoy it!

3. wow- that really is awesome!! I just love bluefly- they have great cs and they always have something that is grabbing my attention.

4. I've had a few problems with them recently. I ordered a bikini and only received the bottom, but every time, they've been great. They followed and called me and kept me updated. Glad they gave you a price adjustment :smile:

5. You know, mistakes will happen but it's good to know that they'll work so hard to make it right. I'm impressed.
    I'll start watching for their sales now.

6. I haven't dealt with Bluefly often, but when I have, their CS has been exemplary. Love them!