BLUEFLY.COM 2 Hours Only - Balenciaga Handbags $699 - Quantities Limited

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not anything I want but good deals if you like these styles. 2 hours only. 3PM-5PM EST.

2. I also received this email. A large Matelasse costs only $699?! :nuts: Unfortunately I am not into Matelasse. Hopefully someone will snatch this good deal!

3. The black matelasse is tempting...

4. I got a Med. Sienna!:yahoo:I think the bags were only there for 15 mins.! Now everything is sold out!!:wtf:

5. The new items are gone already!!

6. I tried to buy a grey matelasse when the sale had only been going on for about 15 minutes and it was sold out. :sad: So then I tried adding anything to my cart and not on thing would work. Did they only have one of everything??

7. I started a thread about this in the shopping sub-forum. But yes, I was checking my email when the sale started so I was able to check them right away, the bags were there for maybe 10-15 minutes, then they were all gone. I got a Sienna Med. Matellase!

8. may i know how to get into their quickie mailing list?

9. You have to register to their website.

10. ah shame, im a step too late. its over for me :sad:

11. I happened to be perusing my emails on my iPhone and IMMEDIATELY clicked on the link for the Red/Blue fold-over bag ... clicked the BUY-NOW ... then proceeded to check-out ... and then it said "NO LONGER AVAILABLE"!!! WTF :cursing: :sad:?!?! I then checked to see if it was in my Cart/Basket ... and it was, but yet I couldn't check-out and pay for it! I left the Bluefly site thinking that maybe there was something wrong with my iPhone connection, and still saw the bag with the 'BUY NOW' button activated. Needless to say, I tried numerous times, only to be told that it wasn't available when attempting to check-out. Pissed me off big-time; they need to get better software!

12. ok. thanks ...
    *running to register*

13. Oh Bluefly is famous for that (as well as Barney's)

14. Ceejay, sorry this happened to you :hugs:This happened to me a few times as well, but when I go to my cart, item is still in there and Im able to check out with it.