Bluefly codes?

1. Does anyone have bluefly codes? Mine are all expired!

10% or 15% would be great!

Thanks!

2. Anyone have another bluefly code? I've already used welcome490...

3. The bag I want to buy isn't part of the bluesale...thanks though JCELL!

4. ^^^I had some free shipping codes a while back. I'm pretty sure they are still good. PM me if you want them!

Edit note: Oops, I just checked. I thought it was good through September 12, but it expired August 12. I tried it anyway and it definitely doesn't work. Sorry! :shame:

5. Thanks anyways!! I actually needed a LOT more discount than free shipping to be able to afford the bag I wanted...ah well! :girlsigh:

6. I found a nifty angle for high priced items. If your item is on the Blue Sale page and you buy three items, you get 30% off all three. So if you find two items for say $20-30 and the third is $2000, you get the 30% on the 2k item as well as the $20 item. I tried it and it works. You don't need a code either. It's calculated while the items are in your cart.

I now have some veeeery nice Gucci sunglasses on the way! :supacool:

WARNING NOTE: The 30% Blue sale ends Wednesday August 30.

7. They just sent me a 15% coupon but I have to click on the link. They don't give out those "missedyou###" anymore I think.

8. ^^^Ooooo, are you going to use the code? I'm about to checkout some stuff. If you don't need it, can I use it? :tender:

9. Hmm...I never got sent a code? Ah well...just as well. Can't really afford another bag! But I had the chocolate brown guccissima in my shopping bag today and really wanted to get it!!!!!

Prada Psycho, what did you order?

10. Not that I expect I'll keep all of them, but FOUR pairs of sunglasses: one Dior, three Gucci. Also ordered a super cool Hype bag. I've been on a quest for a black bag for a while now. I hope this fits the bill. With the sale and discount it was only $80!! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice