bluefly codes - 10% or 15% off?

1. Hi,
    Just hoping someone has some bluefly.com codes. There's an adorable L.A.M.B. capelet that I want for F/W, and would love to have a 10% or 15% coupon code to make the deal sweeter! Thanks!

2. BlueFly.com
    Free Shipping
    Coupon Code: AZ9XEHR
    Expires: 02/05/09

10% discount code: WELCOME490, offer expires 08/31/06

3. Wow! That is cute. I am thinking of ordering it. My only hesitation is that L.A.M.B. is embroidered so big. Kind of a turn off. I do not want to be a billboard!!

4. i have that capelet in green actually. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

and the embroidery is not that noticeable.

6. So cute! Are you petite? I am only 5'1". Hmmm, I may have to get this. I love the 3/4 length sleeves. It would look hot with long leather golves.

7. fayden,
    Thanks for posting pics! I'm really torn between the black/white one and the black/moss one you have. It's sooo hot, rock 'n roll and just perfect for F/W!

8. YES!!!! i am only 4 feet 11 actually!!! i can't wait for the fall weather to come so i can rock it. what bags do you think it would work with? has to be a satchel. a novak perhaps? or balenciaga hand held? what do you suggest?

9. does anyone have tiny hands too? i have trouble finding gloves anything less than a size 6.

10. Actually, I think the outfit would look really hot with short kid gloves too. Just the trouble of finding some.

I think that a Balenciaga classique, or city classique would totally rock with it. And your AMcQ Novak would be sooo hot also.

I think the MJ Stam and Hudson would look fantastic with this outfit. And the Givenchy pumpkin, but that's a vintage bag.

11. you guys should totally get one, i think when i purchased it, it cost me 325.00 so with the 10% off, sweet deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice