Bluefly Code

1. Hi--If anyone has a 10% off or 15% off Bluefly code that you are not planning to use, could you PM it to me? Thanks!

2. Thank you! I'll try it.

3. Here's a 15% off code. Maybe you can combine it with the link above??

MISSEDYOU354

It's valid until 6:30 A.M. EST on 10/14/06.

4. ^This code worked for me. Thank you. :yes:

5. You're welcome!! Glad you can use it :smile: !

6. Thanks for the code! I saved about $25 off my purchases with it.

7. Yaaaay! I love your avatar, BTW. I'm a big Chococat fan :love: !

8. You just saved me $312. Thank you!

9. Thanks I also used it along with their 15% off and bought a leather jacket and saved another $35.

10. Thanks for the code! I got a peacoat!

11. Thanks for the code, I got a great coat for a trip to NYC and cute Delman boots.

12. I'm so glad all you ladies were able to use this code and save some money. I just hate ordering something online and then finding out later that there was a discount code I could've used.

And lauriemidori ... $312 in savings? Wow! That's really great!! Now you can get about 100 lattes from Starbucks :P !

13. Thanks so much for the 15% off code! I just got my BF a pair of Diesels that he likes so much... it'll be an early X-mas present!

14. I have several coke points, which I am able to get like 25.00 off 100.00 and so on, I dont know what we could work out, maybe just brownie points haha email me at chrs8gar@aol.com and we will work something out.;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice