BLUEFLY and Fendi Spy Bags

1. Hi! I know there was some problems with Balenciaga bags on Bluefly. I have seen so many spy's pop up on Bluefly. Has any one purchased one? Are they authentic? I am a bit scared being the prices are so good. There is the honey/brown wisteria bag for $2100.00 on now and I know that retails for over $2800.00 with tax. Just wanted to know everyone's experiences before I order one. Thanks

2. So far, so good. I think the problems have only been with Balenciaga and Chloe handbags. The only issue is whether or not you want to give a company your business that refused to admit that it was selling fake designer handbags, and also refused to rectify the issue with their customers (i.e., offer a full refund including all shipping costs).

3. WoW! I can not beleive they did not refund the customer's there shipping. That is terrible customer serice.

4. in the future please post anythiing authenticity related in the Authenticate This! sticky ;)

5. Sorry! Can this be moved or deleted?

6. I would be afraid to get bags from a company who has stained their reputation. So scary

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice