BlueFly and Balenciaga? Any experiences, good or bad?

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I'm in the habit of checking BlueFly.com for discounted Bbags. It seems i'm always too late for the ones i'm looking for. I finally got one into my cart that I wanted to try and ordered it (thanks to the codes I got 30% off retail!).

Now i'm a little worried about leather quality and condition. Do they only get 'seconds' or 'floor models' or are they just a few overstocks plus a few gems?

Anyone have any experience dealing with BlueFly for bbags? TIA!

I got my cinnamon day from bluefly last fall. It is absolutely my favorite bag in terms of leather. The color is amazing too :smile: I'm not quite sure where they get their bags... but I love mine to pieces :love: I did order a besace from them in the spring and ended up returning it because it was a LOT larger than I expected. The return policy is great if you don't like what you ordered.

What did you get?? :graucho:

there was a HUGE issue with fake Balenciaga bags on Bluefly about 1.5-2 years ago. Many PFers wrote Bluefly but their "customer service" was horrible, if I remember correctly.

I don't think people have been having additional authenticity issues after that but it was a huge problem back then.

Thanks for the input. I'm glad to here there has been some success. I did a search already, but i'll check again. :tup: Hopefully it will work out ok.

What did you get?? :graucho:

I got a 'dark olive besace'. Hopefully that means an 07 Vert Fonce (or at least something darkish brown) Besace with GGH. The photo had giant hardware, let's hope mine has it! I've been wanting a really big shoulder bag in a dark color that I can wear a lot as a 'mom' bag. I'm 5'8 so hopefully big the size is okay.

Last edited:
I got my Black GSH PT from Bluefly a little over a year ago and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The leather has broken in so nicely...so smooshy!

At the time, I do remember what redney said and read a few posts about the Bluefly fake scare...I was scared that I would also get a fake bag because I couldn't believe what a great price it was (also about 30%). I kept reading the posts at that time to see if anyone had any recent bad experiences with Bluefly and tpf members were happily saying that their bags appeared to be authentic.

I think there may have been a more recent wave of motorcycle bags that Bluefly was selling but I can't remember the comments. Hopefully, another tpf member can remember.

Congratulations on your purchase and I hope it will work out for you! :smile: