BLUEFLY 10-hour designer shoe sale - $99.99 each!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Karetotalk mistakenly posted this as a DSW promotion, so I'm re-posting a thread here so everyone can find the bluefly sale. HUGE selection right now - ends at midnight tonight!!

http://style1.ed.bluefly.com/r/E3YSB9/TLYJG/EDRP5N/2YE6/W6UNL/RP/h

I just got a pair of Stuart Weitzmans and Nanette Lepores - with a $30 off from their "shopaholics" game promotion - BOTH pairs shipped for $177 total! That's $870 in shoes for $177!!

Check it out!!

2. ^ thanks, and sorry mods, my brain wasn't working. i couldn't figure out how to change the title of the thread if that was possible.

3. No problem! I actually haven't figured out how to do that, either - that's why I figured I'd repost! I got some GREAT deals! Have you snagged anything yet?:yahoo:

4. no, not yet. i saw a few things that i liked, but nothing that was screaming out to me. i have been spending so much money from all of the sales, that i'm trying to put a ban on myself from shopping for a little while... but i thought this was a great deal and i hope people get to take advantage of it! congrats on your shoes, i love both nanette and SW :tup:

5. This SHOULD be me - I've been shopping more NOW than before the holidays, ugh! I justify it with (1) I'm doing my part for the economy, and (2) I'm saving a TON of money. Plus, I'm still in my birthday month (it was 6 days ago - and relatively unremarkable), so if I really needed a 3rd justification, that would be it. lol:graucho:

6. aww happy birthday, ruemode!! the best way to celebrate is with new shoes. i definitely have spent more now than before the holidays... i was so good then... it's just hard with such great deals, since you know that we'll never see some of these prices again. so in essence, we are saving a ton of money.

ps, i have SW Bowlina espadrilles (available in sz 7, 7.5 and 8.5) and they are so comfy and cute! perfect for spring and summer. i got them from dsw last year.

http://www.bluefly.com/Stuart-Weitzman-taupe-floral-linen-Bowlina-espadrilles/cat610022/301351701/detail.fly

7. lots of beautiful shoes here... have fun, ladies!!