Blueberry

illini3

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
So in addition to a black city, I was thinking of buying a blueberry city. Unfortunately, I havent been able to find one. I was able to find a blueberry twiggy, but because it is located in another city, I won't have a chance to see it before it arrives.

Does anyone have a blueberry bag? City, first, twiggy, etc. Just so I can see the color before I go ahead and purchase the bag.

Thanks SO much!!

Here's my Makeup.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blueberry Makeup.jpg
    Blueberry Makeup.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 319
The Blueberry color was from last year (2006 Pre-Fall collection); it's highly doubtful that you would find it in any of the authorized Balenciaga retailers.

You'll most likely have to go the route of eBay or a Consignment shop ... but in both cases, caveat emptor!

I waited ages for a Blueberry Work and I finally found one that was UBER soft and broken in. It's the best leather out of all my collection. If you can get your hands on that Blueberry twiggy - go for it!

Did you end up getting that blueberry twiggy at Saks?? Please, please - say Yes!!! If that thing sat there too much longer... I was gonna have to give it a good home!!! ;)

Bags4Bubbles - I called them yesterday and Maria said that she only has the blue/navy City left :crybaby:

:crybaby:Well.... while I'm glad that it isn't there any longer as a temptation, it still makes me kind of sad, because I've always wondered what one looked like!! *Whew*... now I can breath easy and figure out which of the new colors I'll be getting!!! (Because seriously, I don't need 2 bags in the same color, right?!?!)

I wanna see lots of pics, if you got it illni!! ;)