Blueberry vs. Royal Blue Fall'06 Color

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hi all,

I've heard a ton of people talking about blueberry as a fall '06 color. I was just on the atelier site and I only see a royal blue for fall. Am I missing something somewhere>?
If someone has a link to the blueberry could you please post it here?

Blueberry is blue roi (blue king). So when they say royal blue, they probably mean blueberry. I'm not sure who called it blueberry first, but it was used to best describe the color.

BalenciagaLove said:
Blueberry is blue roi (blue king). So when they say royal blue, they probably mean blueberry. I'm not sure who called it blueberry first, but it was used to best describe the color.

I think I remember a post where someone sais Joseph from Bal NY said bleu roi looks like a blueberry. I posted this elsewhere but they really should have chosen better translations for their bags:

Bluet = Cornflower BUT Bluet ACTUALLY means Blueberry so why didnt they call it that?

Bleu Roi = Blueberry BUT Bleu Roi TRANSLATES to Royal Blue in english so why didnt they call it that?

Silly names :blink:

SpecialK said:
Bluet = Cornflower BUT Bluet ACTUALLY means Blueberry so why didnt they call it that?

Bleu Roi = Blueberry BUT Bleu Roi TRANSLATES to Royal Blue in english so why didnt they call it that?

Silly names :blink:

Because that would be WAY TOO EASY!!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Come to think of it, we have the same problem with Chloe sometimes!