Blueberry VS Ink

1. Does anyone have both of these colors? I would really like to compare them to see the difference.

Thanks!!!

2. I don't have either one but I'm really enjoying your new b bag obsession Ms K :yahoo:

3. Glad I can entertain! :P When all of this started I just firgured I was too old and not cool enough to pull off the b bags. Now, well, I just don't care! :yahoo:

I do need to slow down though, DH only knows about ONE bag and I have TWO with another one on the way!! :shame: Fortunately he out of town for awhile and I don't have to admit to binging all at once! :sweatdrop:

4. My DH remembers colors, not styles...so I've found buying multiple bags in one color seems to confuse him :angel: (now does the magenta obsession make more sense?)

So what color is B bag #3?

5. I have the 3 in Ink and my new Bluebarry came 2 days ago. I love both. I think I may be partial to the Ink though. ( I mean who buys 3 in the same color? diff. style of course!) but I love my Blueberry. Next I need a neutral color or PINK! (I'm a pink girl!)

6. #3 is magenta!!! :yahoo:

Yes, the numerous magenta bags make much more sense!

I know the ink is supposed to have purple in it, I assume it is a darker color and that blueberry is a bit more vibrant? Anyway I could get a photo????

Thanks!!!

7. Ohhh I bet I know what Magenta is it!!
    I think you'll love it, magenta is such a bright and fun color.
    I think Ms. Lake can vouch for that!
    Right Ms. Lake?
    Now I totally understand your madness for Magenta. The less explaining the better LOL!

8. Yep, I can't wait to get the magenta box!! I hope it works for me. I had the twiggy and it seemed a little long for me but it could have just been the bag, it was pretty sad.

9. Ms Vixy - you kill me :lol:

K - I was hoping your third was that magenta box...gotta keep it in the family :yes: . And BTW - I adore your blueberry city...I saw a blueberry day at NM last week...it ALMOST came home with me........the color is gorgeous :love:

10. K - If you thought the twiggy was a tad long, then the box would be perfect for you, it's more proportionate. Box+Magenta = win win situation LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice