Blueberry smoothie RECIPE

1. Just thought I'd share...here's my fav blueberry smoothie recipie that I love:

-Half a frozen banana (chopped and diced so it's easier on the blender)
    -6 oz container of stoneyfield farm organic fat free vanilla yogurt
    -1 tsp honey
    -1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed (you can find at your nearest health food store)
    -1/3 c milk (I use fat free)
    -2/3 c frozen organic blueberries (I like the whole foods 365 organic brand)

I think it make's two cups or so. Enjoy! :P

2. Yummy!

I like blueberries, strawberries bannanas, fat free vanilla or plain yogurt and orange juice. Adding pineapple sherbet kick up a notch. Not as healthy as yours but might tasty.
    I love that you give measurements. I just toss into a blender at random and let it go!

3. Sounds good!

4. Oooooo pejcharat I never thought of the pinapple sherbet, sound yum. I may try that because the recipe I gave can get boring sometimes. Thanks for tip!

5. *drools* ahha i've been making milkshakes all summer long.. this.. i gotta try!

6. sweet! I hope you enjoy it :P...it's really yummy and is good for ya too!

7. I make a smoothie every morning before I go to work. That's my healthy morning breakfast. I bought a smoothie maker 3 years ago and ever since then I've been making smoothies almost everyday and I love it! I Will try this recipe, it sounds really yummy!

8. Yummy!

9. sunnydqt, what's the difference between a blender and a smoothie maker?

10. Blue_Butterfly,

Try it out, orange juice or orange sherbet is great as well. I love smoothies, I'm always mixing it up with frozen peaches or mangos.

I use Jamba juice smoothies as my inspiration!

11. I make the same smoothie (not with sherbet) but I add some protein powder and ice cubes to your original recipe. I guess the ice just adds to the mass a little, making you feel like you have more. I love it!

12. Just saw this post! I used to add ice and sometimes I still do. Gives it mass and makes it nice and cold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice