Blueberry OR Rouge VIF First

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
If you are to pick ONLY one b-bag....in the First style. Do you think blueberry looks nicer OR Rouge VIF?? The red is bright & catch ppl's attention while the blueberry is more subtle...ppl may not even notice you are carrying a bbag. What do you think? Do you think the Rouge is still available at AR?? Thanks a lot~

HappyAngel, its' funny, I'm in EXACTLY that predicament myself! I'm chosing between either Blueberry or Rouge Vif in the First. Personally, I think:

Blueberry - a very understated 'normal' colour. Will look great with jeans and sooo easy to match. Unfortunately, is also not very eyecatching.

Rouge Vif - eyecatching but not as loud as Magenta. Will really brighten up your outfits and I consider it more 'special' looking than blueberry. Unfortunately may not be able to way with certain coloured outfits.

On top of THAT, I also think the new French Blue is lovely, and a great compromise - as it's BOTH eye-catching and also a blue that will match easily.

Decisions decisions :P Do keep us updated on what you end up choosing! I'm still debating.... ;)

The blueberry has wonderful leather - I am not a red person but loved the rouille. I think I may get the french blue as it is a very different blue than blueberry. Unfortunately, whatever you choose will not satiate the desire for the other. Bbags have this effect on just about everyone.