Blueberry OR Rouge VIF First

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Canada
If you are to pick ONLY one b-bag....in the First style. Do you think blueberry looks nicer OR Rouge VIF?? The red is bright & catch ppl's attention while the blueberry is more subtle...ppl may not even notice you are carrying a bbag. What do you think? Do you think the Rouge is still available at AR?? Thanks a lot~

Beverly

beverlys.net
O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Singapore
beverlys.net
HappyAngel, its' funny, I'm in EXACTLY that predicament myself! I'm chosing between either Blueberry or Rouge Vif in the First. Personally, I think:

Blueberry - a very understated 'normal' colour. Will look great with jeans and sooo easy to match. Unfortunately, is also not very eyecatching.

Rouge Vif - eyecatching but not as loud as Magenta. Will really brighten up your outfits and I consider it more 'special' looking than blueberry. Unfortunately may not be able to way with certain coloured outfits.

On top of THAT, I also think the new French Blue is lovely, and a great compromise - as it's BOTH eye-catching and also a blue that will match easily.

Decisions decisions :P Do keep us updated on what you end up choosing! I'm still debating.... ;)

slinks

Balcontent
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Out of the 2, Rouge Vif. But the French Blue is lovely, so if you're considering that at all, that's my vote.

shoegal

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
Illinois
The blueberry has wonderful leather - I am not a red person but loved the rouille. I think I may get the french blue as it is a very different blue than blueberry. Unfortunately, whatever you choose will not satiate the desire for the other. Bbags have this effect on just about everyone.