Blueberry or Damask Stripe Day?

?

Which Day?

1. Blueberry

2. Damask Stripe

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok, so I want to buy a Day from Aloha Rag, and tthey have the Blueberry and the Damask Stripe. I really would like a Rouge VIF but they don't have it and I haven't heard back from Shirise to see if they have it. Which one should I go for? :sweatdrop:

2. I have the Blueberry City and the color is beautiful...I've seen the stripe one and the girl who had it was the SA at Amarees yesterday when I was there. The white part looked dingy and a little dirty. Thats what I would worry about. Its a hard call since both bags are so pretty.,,,but if you really want the Rouge one, why settle? Why not wait a while more till you can get the one you really want?...I was absolutley no help at all!

3. Definitely a Blueberry Day!!:yes: :heart:It is 100% leather throughout, such buttersoft leather, how can you resist??:P

4. Blueberry! Such a gorgeous color...

5. I like the blueberry day more, the color is so amazing! :heart:

6. i say rouge vif and wait, it's just amazing, the leather and the color.

7. now that I cruised over to the Blue India thread, I would rather have a Blue India Day. Has anyone seen one?

8. Allison- i ordered the Day Hobo in Blue/India from NM in Paramis NJ and i am getting it on Wednesday.:yahoo:
    OH WOW my sister lives in Lexington, KY.:smile:

9. I guess I'm off to eBay to list one to get one.

Nanaz, I almost moved to Lexington to go to pharmacy school at the university of KY, but I'm glad I decided not to go, I would have never met my husband. Lexington is a beautiful city though. More beautiful than Louisville.

10. Allison- The faith was on your side. Pharmacy school is such a great option and i was going to do it but i changed my mind and went for PA and i only have one more year to finish. Best of luck to you. :heart:

11. allison - def. the blue roi! it is tdf! i have a blue roi work and love it. the color is so deep and it looks great with so many outfits!
    the stripe is nice, but so busy i do not think it will go with as much.
    i saw a really nice blue roi day a month ago (great leather). i can check to see if it is still available. will get back....

12. mona13- i want a Blueberyy City too but i just had to see the Blue India first and that is why i ordered the Day Hobo. This way i figured at least i can see the color in person and make up my mind. My SA's name is Cookie and she is wonderful, you can ask for her but call her today because i think she is going on vacation soon. I am gettin mine on Wed. and i cannot wait because originally i wanted the Blueberry and hopefully on Wed i can put an end to this saga. I will post pics when i get the Blue India Day.:love:

13. Blueberry (unless you have the willpower to wait for Rouge Vif!):smile:

14. nanaz - yes please do! i cannot wait to see this color! i either want the day as well or the work - or maybe the weekender ;)

15. I have a black & white striped damask Day that I just love. I sprayed it with AG (cloth and leather parts) before I started using it, and it still looks as good as new. If you decide to get an all leather one I'd get the blue india.
    Here's a pic of my Day. It really is a fabulous bag. The detailing on the cloth part is gorgeous.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice