BLUEBERRY First -- it's here, it's mine, YAY!!! Come see!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd been lusting for a Bbag in Blueberry since the first day I joined the Balenciaga Forum and saw a picture of a gorgeous Blueberry City... Now, five months later, I finally got my Blueberry!! :love:

Here she is!! :yahoo:

Still in the box, heh
    [​IMG]

My Tomato's got some serious competition :yes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Side shot... I like how the leather's thicker than my City but thinner than my Day... now I've got one of each :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

2. OMG Congrats Jira! That Blueberry looks fabulous - the leather looks sooooooooooooooo nice!! I'm so glad you finally found one!

3. Wow..it's so pretty :smile:

4. Gorgeous!!! I love Blueberry too!!! Enjoy your new baby!!!:yes:

5. congrats! the leather looks thick & yummy, especially in the last pix!

6. ah man, how jealous am I?!? congrats it is absolutely beautiful!!

7. So gorgeous!!! Congrats!!

8. That's so yummy ... dying with envy here! wow, congrats!

9. WOW she is REALLY gorgeous! Now THAT's the kind of blue I like!! I love how deep and dark and rich blueberry is, and the leather on yours is gorgeous too! That's theproblem with blueberry- a lot of the ones I've seen have had very veiny, dry looking leather. But yours is absolutely drool-worthy!!! congrats!!

10. Wow, that is an absolutely gorgeous blueberry!! The ones I have seen are all a bit fded, but that one is so rich and saturated, congrats!

11. Jira, she is a beauty! Love, love the blueberry...good things come to those who wait!!! Congrats! :tup:

12. WOW!! that's the prettiest blueberry i've ever seen!!!

13. such a great color! congrats!

14. I love the color and the leather looks yummy! Congrats!!

15. I love all of it :smile: leather and esp colour ;)