BLUEBERRY DAY MESSENGER BAG..ordered!

1. Hi...remember me? I was searching for the Blueberry Messenger day bag?
    Well..I FOUND IT. I called BalNY last friday, spoke with Daisy!

They have ONLY 1 BLUEBERRY messenger day bag...and I ordered it.

Supposed to arrive tomorrow via 2 day UPS service. I think this will be my last bbag purchase....Im very happy and content with my small collection.

Thanks all for all your support and comments. I will post pics as soon as I can.

2. aww congrats! but last bbag purchase? that sounds so....final :crybaby:

dont say last! say "at least for quite a while". *sniff* that broke my :heart:

3. OK..."At least for a while"!

I LOVE MY Bbags!!!! They are my keeper. AND they have LOTS of compliments everywhere I go compared to when I carried the LV bags.

Quite a conversation piece!!!

4. :yahoo: congrats!!!

5. OMG, i think i saw that in the store the other day & it's gorgeous!!! :yahoo:

6. thanks luvurbag ;) lol. im so surprised they get more attention than LV! no one ever notices my Bbag. and if they do, then they never say anything. but i still :heart: her.

7. aaallabama: REALLY?? I cant wait to recieve it tomorrow!!! I have to wait all day for UPS then!!!

Really??? Did you like it??? Im excited now!!! :yahoo:

I ordered it Friday 9/8 around 230pn Eastern stardard time.

Thanks Sweets aaallabama

8. luvurbag,
    A blueberry day sounds gorgeous. Can't wait to see photos!

9. Ooooooh I can't wait to see that!

10. :yahoo: YAY!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see pics!:yahoo:

11. oooh.... i've been thinking of getting a blue B* Messenger too.... can't wait to see photos of yours :wlae:

12. I can't wait to see photos! I just purchased a blueberry bag myself, it is a beautiful color!!

13. Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. I think the Blueberry color is so beautiful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice