Blueberry cutie pie!

JSY

Balcoholic
Sep 29, 2008
Finally got myself a little piece of blue. And some blue, I just love this colour! Ain't she sweet?

06 Blueberry MU - tassels are split, but I kind of like that. Did come with extra tassels, but I'll be saving those for a special occasion!

Attachments

• IMG_1847.JPG
    IMG_1847.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_1852.JPG
    IMG_1852.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1851.JPG
    IMG_1851.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 82
JSY, its a gem! congrats on your purchase. I myself was lurking at the beauty on the website..kind of regret I did not place a bid! well, thank you for posting it so it gives me a chance to drool once more :smile:

Thnx missframton - I'm so glad I got it. Was considering the Blueberry day as well - did you see that one? - but someone else snatched it up...

Hi jsy, yes I did see the blueberry city - and was at a point considering placing a bid.
But im like a kid in the candy store when it comes to bags - so am trying to be grown up, and have promised not to purchase anything... unless a MU as lovely as yours pops up, unless a cafe city like soul2squeeze or a vermillion matelasse - wich I dont even believe exists.. but boy do i want it.
Well go ahead with the danish club - seems like a good idea! Ill join:smile:

Last edited:
Very beautiful. Blueberry is my favorite shade of blue. I've never seen it in the MU style -- I love your pictures, it really captures the richness of the color. Enjoy ;)