Bluebell Madonna abused!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The mother, Geri Halliwell, has complained to police that her daughter, (3-month-old) was physically abused. The complaint was about an incident concerning her daughter Bluebell whilst in the care of a temporary member of staff. So far, no one has been arrested. Poor Blu.....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

==============================================================================

Source: Celebrity News, Movie Trailers, Movie Reviews from CelebrityWonder.com

2. I thought you were going to say that the authorities charged Geri Halliwell with child abuse for naming her daughter "Bluebell Madonna"!

3. Whaaa?

4. she looks quite young, i supposed coz she is petite.

5. This was disturbing. Geri is probably very scared to let her out of her sight ever again.

6. i thought some one threw a dumbbell at madaonna.. hahah i was way off

7. Yes, she's like 5'2". :yes:

8. Uh oh..... Isn't she very short like 3'5"?
    LOL.

9. Awww. I hope her baby's not hurt.

10. I never understood these celebrities that have other people take care of their kids. I couldnt do it. Its horrible that happened. They are only little for such a small period of time, I would want to spend as much time as possible. Hope her baby is ok. 3 months old is sooo little. I dont think I put my kids down for the first 3 months! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice