Blue & White striped lining

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
I have a new found love (and respect) for the blue and white striped lining. I have about 4 bags with this lining and I really love the way it pops. I think this lining is beautiful! I have to admit that if I was buying.. say a.. pink bag, I don't think I'd want the blue & white striped lining but with the color bags that I do have this lining looks fabulous and it really pops against the color.

Also, I haven't had any problems with my blue & white lining so that's good too.

I just wanted to pay my respects to this FABULOUS lining! Once I get a couple bags in on monday that have this lining I will post pictures!!

Carry on..

Reactions: carricca
^bh, Is that what this one is called?:

IMG_0643.jpg

This one doesn't seem all that popular, but I love this one, too! (More than the floral B&W, in fact)

Attachments

• th_IMG_0643.jpg
    th_IMG_0643.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 252
I prefer the b/w linings - all of them. They provide such a great contrast to the lovely RM leathers. However I thought the blue/white lining looked stunning in my chocolate nikki! I think it's a better combo than say b/w lining with chocolate leather!

I agree that FDL is the best lining ever though! :P

I think I prefer b/w linings. I love the floral one in my black MAM, but my Navy Luxe MN looks great with the striped lining.

If it has to be striped lining on any other color though, I think I might prefer a color of stripes that suits the bag color better. (Black often does that well) I can't picture blue stripe lining looking good with say...wine.

^^ Oh, I have to dissagree! The blue & wihite striped lining looks REALLY good against the wine leather- I promise!!

But I agree that there are some colors that wouldn't look so hot. Most do though:yes: