Blue & White striped lining

Although I still don't own RM bags (yet!) I agree with LittleRock....I think the blue/white striped lining is the prettiest of all the linings mainly because of that pop of color. Especially looks fab on the LB cobalt!

littlerock did you find yourself a old hardware nikki?! or are you just praying for the S.O. to go through?

I am about to have two wine nikkis soon. The one I got from RM has the new "mixed" hardware.. and I'm not 100% sure about it yet. Don't get me wrong, the mixed harwdare is stunning on the wine bag and the leather is pefect in every way but I was rather fond of my old brass hardware nikki.. so I bought the wine nikki w/ brass hardware that was on ecrater yesterday and I'm going to compare the two and see which one I like better.

I'll post pictures soon of both nikkis.. I am also waiting for a fawn devote tote!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. I am also waiting for a fawn devote tote!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHOO!!!!!! Fawn Devote! I didn't know you were getting this bag LR! I'm waiting for mine...trying to be patient.

I really love the blue and white lining with the fawn. I keep trying to visualize the B&W floral linings with the fawn, and sure the B&W would be nice, but I think the blue and white will be just as lovely and give a nice pop based on the pics I've seen.

Congrats still! I think fawn is a gorgeous color and I am very excited for mine. I can't say enough good things about the devote tote it is such an awesome bag.

I like the blue & white stripes with my purple patent nikki.

IMG_4867.jpg