blue wave MAM .. versatile? what would u match with it?

im looking to buy the blue wave MAM, it's such a unique and peppy color! but i'm afraid it's not very versatile?

i wear a lot of greys and blacks, wondering if this would be an okay 'everyday' bag .. but is the blue with orange piping too hard to match with most clothing?

and owners of the bag, what colors do you find clash with it?

Last edited:
I've got a blue wave mini nikki on its way to me now. There's no orange piping on my bag though. I'm planning to wear it with jeans or khakis for now. The way I see it the blue wave MAM will not be a versatile everyday bag but it will give a bit of drama to an otherwise simple outfit. I say go for it!

Here's an old photo I took of my MAM:

bluewave025.jpg

I only have 1 MAM, and it's blue wave with orange pipe! I love it so much and I use it everyday! It goes well with any color of clothes. It looks good with any shades of jeans!

I only have 1 MAM, and it's blue wave with orange pipe! I love it so much and I use it everyday! It goes well with any color of clothes. It looks good with any shades of jeans!

omgsh cocolee .. i think i saw you post a while ago that you wanted a black quilted MAC ... i JUST bought that bag a month ago and i luvv it!! did you end up finding one? ... seems like we have the same taste in RM :smile:

omgsh cocolee .. i think i saw you post a while ago that you wanted a black quilted MAC ... i JUST bought that bag a month ago and i luvv it!! did you end up finding one? ... seems like we have the same taste in RM :smile:

Congrats chopStix on your first MAM! Can't wait to see the pictures!
I am still hunting for black quilted MAC w/ silver signature, not much luck here. However someone here mentioned they might be able to start special order soon once they received greenlight from RM. If it happens, I am jumping on it!
Did you post your black quilted MAC pictures anywhere? If yes, can you share? I would love to see it and then drool all over my desk! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

cocolee, no i haven't had a chance to post any pics .. but maybe I will!! time for me to get artsy :P

sad update: the blue wave mam was already sold to someone else .. apparently they had empty stock but forgot to remove from website. and now that i can't have it, i want it so much more!!! :sad: ... so the search continues for me as well ... SIGH seems we both have the same dilemmaaaa

good luck with the SO!! .. it's truly a beautiful bag