Blue to beat the February blues...

You look stunning Mssw! I too have just discovered the joys of Daria, having bought one yesterday in York, much to my surprise. I had thought that it wouldn't be me, but it is SUCH a scrummy bag and SO easy to wear, totally irresistable. Mine is orange (bright rather than burnt - I wonder is it TOO bright!). I think that your ink is fab. The soft spongey leather may not be for the purists, but I love it. BTW do you think that a VIP liner would work well?

You look stunning Mssw! I too have just discovered the joys of Daria, having bought one yesterday in York, much to my surprise. I had thought that it wouldn't be me, but it is SUCH a scrummy bag and SO easy to wear, totally irresistable. Mine is orange (bright rather than burnt - I wonder is it TOO bright!). I think that your ink is fab. The soft spongey leather may not be for the purists, but I love it. BTW do you think that a VIP liner would work well?

Thanks for your kind words Indy!!
I saw on the other thread that you got Daria and I think - be it cerise or orange or blue - that bright colours really suit this style of bag. If I hadn't been so caught up in acquiring other bags last year, I would have jumped on the bandwagon much sooner.
I haven't tried my VIP liner in it yet, but I think it should fit. The bag is spacious enough and if I can squeeze it into my Phoebe, then Daria should certainly accommodate it.

Any chance you will be in town tomorrow morning for a mini meet in BT? With Darias of course! :nuts: I have a meeting nearby which should finish around 9.30/10am.

Thank you honeypye, MESSY, corries :hugs: & Tiree!
No comment from DH yet and I'm sure he must have spotted her. Was deliberately waving pink leopard purse around this morning and he didn't comment either....Maybe he's gone colour-blind...:nuts: